Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Initial Entry!!!

Well, we are finally here!!!  I will share the full how, when, where, why, and who later but this is important to know: God called us here for this.  God opened this door and we have walked through it.  How it will end we do not know nor will I even lend to the thought that this is our future ... as so many seem to be hinting.  God often opens doors to get His children to move ... it is in that movement that they find where they are to go next ... a door they could not see or recognize.


Please do not think for a moment that this is to be our final destination ... that is to be determined.  It will take a huge miracle of God to move a family ... more to move the hearts of the family ... but our desire is to follow God's leading and to do what He desires us to do.  Be assured of this - if God wants us here, as He seems to, I am so excited and honored to be here ... and would love for this to work out.  But it will take several miracles.  I am already seeing needs that we can fill ... and that some you can fill.

I do have to say ... or to mention ... the people.  They are amazing here.  They are kind and patient and very friendly.  Friendship is assumed here.  I will load pictures later ... the place is beautiful.  Make sure you're keeping up with me! 
Til next time, feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment